Kairali of Baltimore is committed to protecting the privacy of our donors, volunteers, and visitors to our website. We recognize the importance of protecting the personal information that you provide to us and have implemented policies and procedures to ensure that we collect, use, and disclose personal information in a manner that is consistent with applicable laws and our commitment to protecting your privacy.
What Personal Information We Collect
We collect personal information from donors, volunteers, and visitors to our website in order to fulfill our mission and provide services to our community. This may include:
- Name, address, phone number, and email address
- Donation and payment information
- Volunteer history and interests
- Information about your use of our website, including IP address, browser type, and other technical information
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your personal information for a variety of purposes, including:
- To process your donations and acknowledge your support
- To communicate with you about our programs, services, and events
- To facilitate your volunteer activities
- To improve our website and customize your user experience
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
How We Protect Your Personal Information
We take the security of your personal information seriously and have implemented a variety of technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We use secure servers and encrypt sensitive information, such as credit card numbers, during transmission. We limit access to your personal information to those who need it to fulfill our mission and provide services to you. We also regularly monitor and update our security measures to ensure that they are effective and up-to-date.
As a donor, volunteer, or visitor to our website, you have certain rights with respect to your personal information, including:
- The right to access your personal information: You have the right to request access to your personal information that we have collected and to request that we correct or delete that information.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information for certain purposes.
- The right to withdraw your consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information at any time.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in order to fulfill our mission and provide services to our community. For example, we may disclose your personal information to:
- Service providers who help us process donations, manage volunteers, or provide website hosting or technical support
- Other non-profit organizations that we partner with to fulfill our mission
- Government agencies or other third parties as required by law or as necessary to protect our rights or property